The Village Condos and Townhomes
610 - 696 The Village Redondo Beach CA 90277
The Village Condos and Townhomes in South Redondo Beach offer some of the most affordable oceanview condos and townhomes in the South Bay. Consisting of 323 units with the majority being condo style homes with a few townhomes in the southern most part of the complex. The community offers studios, one bedroom and 2 bedroom condos located between 610 and 660 The Village as well as a few townhome in the 670-696 addresses. The units are staggered so that all offer some ocean views from the condos or balconies. The buildings consist primarily of one bedroom condos with each floor having 2 studios that are furthest from the water, and two 2 bedroom layouts that are always on the front of the building and offer the most direct ocean views. View The Village floorplans
Ideally located near King Harbor the proximity to the beach, King Harbor, Hermosa and Manhattan makes for a fantastic and active lifestyle. The community offers a resort like feel with 2 fantastic pool areas, one for Village owners/renters and the other shared with the nearby Ocean Club (rental units), BBQ areas, firepits, state of the art fitness (part of the Ocean Club that owners/renters have access to) and an onsite market/restaurant.
See the 3 different floorplans for The Village including the studios, one bedroom and two bedrooms. See information on The Village HOA, guidelines and community information.
One of the nicest features to living in The Village is that you can park your car on a Friday and never need to get back in until Monday (or if you’re really lucky weekdays are not any different than weekends). There is so much to do and all within walking distance.
- World famous Redondo Beach
- King Harbor
- The Redondo Beach pier
- The fitness center right on the property
- 2 pools and spas (one shared with Ocean Club apartments and one only for The Village)
- On site market and restaurant
- Kincaid’s Restaurant
- Old Tony’s
- Shade Hotel and Sea Level Restaurant
Just a few of the many activities just outside your door!
Additional recreational activities are available throughout the waterfront, such as:
- Fishing from the Pier in designated areas
- Sportfishing Boat Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Whale Watching Boat Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Marina Boat Rides Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Ocean Racer Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Charters Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Sailing Instruction Marina Sailing (310) 318-2772
- Bicycling Marina Bike Rentals (310) 376-0431
- Waverunner Rentals Redondo Beach Marina (310) 374-3481
- Bike Riding along the L.A. County Bike Path
- Roller Skating/Rollerblading along North Harbor Drive
- Bay Club Fitness Club located at 819 N. Harbor Drive (310) 376-9443
- Redondo State Beach 2 miles of clean, sandy beach for sunbathing, swimming, or surfing
- Whaling Wall travel on North Harbor Drive and you can’t miss the the mural painted by world famous artist Wyland